NNEGC Energoatom - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
NNEGC Energoatom (Energoatom) is a power utility. It operates Zaporizhzhya, Rivne, South-Ukraine, and Khmelnitsky nuclear power plants and produces energy from them. The company increases the electricity production and the NPPs’ capacity factor besides improving operational safety. Energoatom also carries out various supportive activities through its subdivisions. It invests in the production activities, extension of the lifecycle of power units, safety improvements, and environmental footprint reduction. Energoatom is headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine.
NNEGC Energoatom Key Recent Developments
Jul 20,2018: First Ukrainian nuclear power plant unit starts working solely on US fuel
Jul 13,2018: Chairman Of Verkhovna Rada’s Committee And President Of Energoatom Yurii Nedashkovskyi Presented Ec-ukraine Energy Bridge And Khmelnitsky Npp Completion Project
Jul 05,2018: Turboatom and Toshiba team up for turbine upgrades
Jun 13,2018: Swedish And Norwegian Technical Assistance Will Contribute To Implementation Of Energoatom And Argonne National Laboratory (USA) Joint Project
May 30,2018: Presidents of Energoatom and Westinghouse discussed the progress of implemenation of Westinghouse nuclear fuel at Ukranian nuclear power plantsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- NNEGC Energoatom - Key Facts
- NNEGC Energoatom - Key Employees
- NNEGC Energoatom - Major Products and Services
- NNEGC Energoatom - History
- NNEGC Energoatom - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- NNEGC Energoatom - Business Description
- NNEGC Energoatom - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- NNEGC Energoatom - Strengths
- NNEGC Energoatom - Weaknesses
- NNEGC Energoatom - Opportunities
- NNEGC Energoatom - Threats
- NNEGC Energoatom - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Power Financial Deals and Alliances
- NNEGC Energoatom, Power, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018
- NNEGC Energoatom, Power, Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018
- NNEGC Energoatom, Recent Deals Summary
- Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Jul 13, 2018: Chairman Of Verkhovna Rada’s Committee And President Of Energoatom Yurii Nedashkovskyi Presented Ec-ukraine Energy Bridge And Khmelnitsky Npp Completion Project
- Jun 13, 2018: Swedish And Norwegian Technical Assistance Will Contribute To Implementation Of Energoatom And Argonne National Laboratory (USA) Joint Project
- May 30, 2018: Presidents of Energoatom and Westinghouse discussed the progress of implemenation of Westinghouse nuclear fuel at Ukranian nuclear power plants
- May 17, 2018: Rivne NPP completed the public hearing cycle in regard to Power Unit 3 lifetime extension
- May 03, 2018: Energoatom signs a contract with Orano
- May 03, 2018: Orano signs a new contract with Ukraine on the field of spent fuel reprocessing
- Apr 19, 2018: Community of RNPP Control Area Supports Power Unit 3 Lifetime Extension
- Apr 05, 2018: Development of new generation of condensers for turbine units of Ukrainian NPPs was put forward for State Prize
- Mar 12, 2018: Local residents support RNPP Unit 3 lifetime extension
- Mar 02, 2018: SE NNEGC Energoatom And Holtec International Sign A Memorandum Of Understanding To Cooperate In Application Of Small Modular Reactors
- Section 5 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- NNEGC Energoatom , Key Facts
- NNEGC Energoatom , Key Employees
- NNEGC Energoatom , Major Products and Services
- NNEGC Energoatom , History
- NNEGC Energoatom , Other Locations
- NNEGC Energoatom , Key Competitors
- NNEGC Energoatom , Power, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018
- NNEGC Energoatom , Power, Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018
- NNEGC Energoatom , Recent Deals Summary
- List of Figures
- NNEGC Energoatom, Power, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018
- NNEGC Energoatom, Power, Deals by Type, 2012 to YTD 2018