NLV Financial Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
NLV Financial Corporation (NLV), a subsidiary of National Life Holding Company, provides a broad range of financial products and services, including life insurance solutions such as whole life, term life, variable universal life, universal life, indexed universal life, fixed annuities, indexed annuities, and variable annuities. It also offers mutual funds and investment brokerage services. It caters to middle income customers consisting of families, small business owners, multicultural markets, and K-12 educators through general agencies, marketing general agents, and independent brokers. NLV is headquartered in Montpelier, Vermont, the US.
In FY2016, the company reported insurance premiums of US$218.4 million, as compared to US$227.5 million in FY2015.
NLV Financial Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 15,2016: Carol Carlson elected to National Life Board of Directors
Jul 13,2016: Ryan Moratti appointed General Manager of National Life Group
Jul 13,2016: Tara Showalter appointed Associate General Agent of National Life Group
Jun 15,2016: National Life: Jason Doiron appointed Senior VP, Chief Investment Officer
Feb 29,2016: Kim Goodman joins National Life board of directorsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.