Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company (Mutual of Omaha) offers a range of financial products and services to institutional and individual customers in the US. It offers individual health and accident insurance, retirement plans, and individual and group life insurance and annuities. Its offering include Medicare supplement insurance, life insurance, long-term care insurance, disability income insurance, critical illness insurance, single premium deferred annuities, single premium immediate annuities and flexible premium deferred annuities. It also offers guaranteed investment contracts, group annuities and 401(k) retirement products. Furthermore, the company provides banking products and services . Mutual of Omaha is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, the US.
The company reported direct premiums of US$6,931.7 million during fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 10.4% over FY2016. The net written premium of the company was US$7,276.6 million in FY2017, an increase of 10.6% over FY2016.
Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company Key Recent Developments
Sep 07,2017: Mutual of Omaha announces new roles aligned with customer segments
Jul 15,2017: Mutual of Omaha names Vibhu R. Sharma executive vp, chief financial officer and treasurer
May 23,2017: Mutual of Omaha names Sharma as next CFO, treasurerReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.