Munters AB - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Munters AB (Munters), a subsidiary of Munters Holding AB, is a provider of energy efficient air treatment solutions. The company’s solutions include building comfort systems; combined temperature and humidity control; cooling; mist elimination; dehumidification; ventilation; energy recovery; pollution control and volatile organic compound (VOC) abatement; and heating. Major product offerings include actuators, curtains, wall inlets, cooling pads, gutters, indirect evaporative coolers, agricultural control systems, dehumidifiers, circulations fans, heaters, mist eliminators and air cleaning systems among others. These products find application across diverse end markets such as agriculture, automotive, chemical processing, construction, defense and aerospace facilities, educational buildings, manufacturing of electronics and pharmaceuticals, and water and waste water treatment among others. It operates across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Munters is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Munters AB Key Recent Developments
Apr 05,2018: Munters Awarded “Best Data Centre Energy Solution” Oasis
Mar 21,2018: Munters launches new cooling technology
Jan 10,2018: Munters names Katarina Lindström president global operations
Jan 09,2018: Munters Data Center Business Area appoints Kevin Hughes as Vice President Sales for APAC region
Oct 09,2017: Munters appoints President InnovationReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.