Multan Electric Power Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO) is an electric distribution utility. It is one of the largest distribution companies of Pakistan Electric Power Company (PEPCO), which is a government owned public utility that maintains power and water in Pakistan. The company supplies electricity to its customers in districts of south Punjab including Multan, Sahiwal, Layyah, Bahawalpur, Rajanpur, Bahawalnager, Lodhran, Khanewal, Muzaffargarh, Pakpattan, D.G.Khan, Rahim Yar Khan and Vehari. Its network touches three provinces and five distribution companies of Pakistan, which include Hyderabad Electric Supply Company, Peshawar Electric Supply Company, Quetta Electric Supply Company, ESCO, FESCO and LESCO; and the border of India at Minchinabad, Bhawalnagar. MEPCO is headquartered in Multan, Pakistan.
Multan Electric Power Company Key Recent Developments
Jul 16,2018: Mepco To Install Power Transformer At Qasimpur T-I Grid Station
Jul 04,2018: MEPCO To Install Power Transformer At Industrial State
Feb 13,2018: Mepco To Install Power Transformer At T-II Grid Station Kabirwala
Jan 21,2018: Mepco installs new power transformer
Feb 28,2017: Minister of State for Water & Power Abid Sher Ali Inaugurates 220 kV Grid Station ChishtianReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.