Mott MacDonald Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis
- Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mott MacDonald Group Limited (Mott MacDonald) is a management, engineering and development consulting firm. It provides consultancy solutions to public and private clients globally addressing the entire life cycle of construction and project development. The company's service portfolio includes construction feasibility study, consultation, market research, designing, engineering consultancy, planning, infrastructure management, project management, procurement, project finance assistance, program management, supervision, inspection and commissioning services. Mott MacDonald caters to various industries such as technology and communications, education, health, oil and gas, transport, water, power, international development, buildings and urban development, among others. The company operates through a large network offices across Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and North America. Mott MacDonald is headquartered in Croydon, Surrey, the UK.
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 22,2017: Mott MacDonald appointed owner’s engineer on Sakuto solar PV project, Japan
Apr 20,2017: Mott MacDonald: Mafraq I solar project reaches financial close, Jordan
Apr 12,2017: Mott MacDonald to support smart energy innovation projects, UK
Mar 31,2017: CH2M withdraws from HS2 Phase IIb development contract
Mar 30,2017: Mott MacDonald: Karot hydropower project achieves financial close, PakistanReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.