Motiva Enterprises LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.Highlights
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Motiva Enterprises LLC (Motiva), a subsidiary of Saudi Refining, Inc is a downstream oil and gas company. It refines, distributes and markets fuels. The company refines and produces commercial aviation fuel, conventional gasoline, high cetane diesel, ultra-low sulfur diesel, base oils, coke and liquid petroleum gases, petrochemical feeds and sulfur among others. Motiva operates equity terminals and serves wholesalers. It operates pipelines, tanker trucks, railcars and marine vessels and also offers marine supply solutions. The company markets fuel under two brands Shell and 76. It also offers unbranded products such as diesel, heating oil and gasoline to transportation, mining, power generation, manufacturing and home energy industries. Motiva is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Motiva Enterprises LLC Key Recent Developments
Jul 25,2018 Motiva Brings 76 Brand to Florida
Apr 07,2018 Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Visits Houston To Witness Motiva Enterprises Signing MoUs With UOP And TechnipFMC Enabling Investments Between $8 Billion To $10 Billion
Apr 06,2018 Modifications To Buckeye Texas Terminal Enable Berthing Of Suezmax Class Oil Tankers
Mar 12,2018 Attorney General Grewal Announces Total Of $196 Million In MTBE Settlements With Sunoco, BP And Shell
Jan 22,2018 Motiva Announces New President And CEOReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.