Morgan Stanley Smith Barney - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (MSSB) is a wealth management and brokerage company, owned by Morgan Stanley (51%) and Citigroup (49%). The company’s products and services include financial advisory and investment research services, sales and trading in fixed income securities and related products. The company also offers foreign exchange and investment services for a wide range of products including third-party products. The company offers its products and services to a wide range of client base, which includes institutional as well as individual investors. MSSB has a network of 18,000 wealth advisers spread over 850 offices across the globe. As of December 31, 2010, the company had US$465,000 millions of assets under management. The company is headquartered in Purchase, New York, USReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney - Key Facts
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney - Major Products and Services
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney - History
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney - Company Statement
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney - Business Description
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney - Strengths
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney - Weaknesses
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney - Opportunities
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney - Threats
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Key Facts
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Major Products and Services
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, History
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Key Competitors