Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd (7011) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd (MHI) is a manufacturer of heavy machinery. It offers a diverse range of products and services for power plants, chemical plants, environmental equipment, steel structures, industrial and general machinery, shipbuilding, aircraft, space systems and air-conditioning systems. The company offers solutions for social infrastructure in the areas of energy including thermal, nuclear and renewable energies and the environment, including environmental and chemical plants. MHI also supplies advanced transportation systems and services for land, sea and air applications. It provides integrated defense systems for land, sea, air and space applications as well as related equipment and services. The company also provides products and services to support key industries and areas involving advanced technologies. The company and its subsidiaries operate in North America, Latin America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Oceania. MHI is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 12,2018: Mitsubishi Heavy: H-100 Gas Turbine & Low NOx Combustion System Receives Full Mechanical Drive Qualification by Shell
Jan 16,2018: Cloud Peak Energy Signs Long-Term Coal Export Agreement with JERA Trading to Supply New Japanese IGCC Power Plant
Dec 25,2017: MHI To License CO2 Capture Technology To Major Russian Chemical Company Metafrax
Dec 18,2017: MHI installs CO2 capture unit at Nippon Ekitan's Mizushima Plant
Dec 15,2017: Japan: Naming Ceremony Held For JERA-Chartered LNG Newbuild
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company