Minnesota Municipal Power Agency - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Minnesota Municipal Power Agency (MMPA) is a member owned electric utility. It generates and procures electricity, and supplies that to its members. The agency produces power from hydro, wind, biomass, and natural gas sources. MMPA trades electricity with other utilities, energy traders and the Midcontinent Independent System Operator. It also promotes energy conservation at home and business through providing rebates on energy-efficient lighting, consumer appliances, and other; and technical knowhow. Through long-term power sales contracts, the agency sells electricity to its members in Anoka, Buffalo, Elk River, Shakopee, Chaska, Arlington, Brownton, Le Sueur, Olivia, East Grand Forks, North St. Paul, and Winthrop cities. MMPA is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.
Minnesota Municipal Power Agency Key Recent Developments
Sep 01,2017: Growing Community Seeks Attractive Power Plant
Aug 25,2017: MMPA secures System Innovation award
Aug 07,2017: Grand Opening for Minnesota Power Generation Facility
Mar 07,2017: Avant Energy Announces Commercial Operation at Shakopee Energy Park
Jan 31,2017: MMPA Adds Wind Energy Supply, Bolstering its Renewable Energy PortfolioReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.