Minnesota Life Insurance Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Minnesota Life Insurance Company (Minnesota Life), a subsidiary of Securian Financial Group, Inc., is a provider of life insurance, retirement solutions, and investment services to individuals and group customer. Its offering includes fixed, indexed and variable universal life insurance, term life insurance, whole life insurance, critical illness insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance. It also offers variable deferred annuity, variable immediate annuities, fixed immediate annuities, fixed deferred annuities, 401(k) plans, profit sharing plans, defined benefit plans, cash balance plans, and pension risk transfer. Furthermore, the company offers various asset management solutions, investment advisory and brokerage services, separate accounts, mutual funds, mortgage lending, and financial advisory and wealth management services. It offers its products and services through affiliated and independent channel partners, home office associates and field representatives across the US. Minnesota Life is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, the US.
The company reported premium and annuity consideration for life and accident and health contracts of US$7,546.6 million in FY2018, which indicates a decline of 0.5% over FY2017.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.