- 1 Table of Contents
- 1.1 List of Tables
- 1.2 List of Figures
- 2 Introduction
- 2.1 What Is This Report About?
- 2.2 Gastric Balloon Procedures, Segmentation
- 2.3 Definitions of Procedures Covered in the Report
- 3 Gastric Balloon Procedures, Mexico
- 3.1 Gastric Balloon Procedures, Mexico, 2009-2016
- 3.2 Gastric Balloon Procedures, Mexico, 2016-2023
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Research Methodology
- 4.1.1 Coverage
- 4.1.2 Secondary Research
- 4.1.3 Primary Research
- 4.1.4 Market Modeling and Forecasting
- 4.1.5 Company Share Analysis
- 4.1.6 Distribution Share Analysis
- 4.1.7 Benchmarking
- 4.2 GlobalData Consulting
- 4.3 Contact Us
- 4.4 Disclaimer
- 1.1 List of Tables
- Table 1: Gastric Balloon Procedures, Mexico, Historic, 2009-2016
- Table 2: Gastric Balloon Procedures, Mexico, Forecast, 2016-2023
- Table 3: Total Number of Primary Research Participants, General Surgery Market, by Country
- 1.2 List of FiguresFigure 1: Gastric Balloon Procedures, Mexico, Historic, 2009-2016 Figure 2: Gastric Balloon Procedures, Mexico, Forecast, 2016-2023
Mexico Gastric Balloon Procedures Outlook to 2023
GlobalData’s new report, Mexico Gastric Balloon Procedures Outlook to 2023, provides key procedures data on the Mexico Gastric Balloon Procedures. The report provides procedure volumes within market segment - Gastric Balloon Procedures.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology based models to estimate and forecast the procedure volumes. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the procedure volumes.
Reasons to buy
- Mexico Gastric Balloon Procedures volumes by segment - Gastric Balloon Procedures.
- Projections for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2009 to 2016 and forecast to 2023.
- Develop business and investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.