Metalloinvest MC LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description- A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy- GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis- A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history- Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services- A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors- A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees- A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies- A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads- A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries- A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Metalloinvest MC LLC (Metalloinvest) is an integrated metal and mining company. It produces iron ore and steel. The company is involved in producing Hot-briquetted iron (HBI), pellets and iron ore products. It operates Oskol Electrometallurgical Plant (OEMK), Ural steel and Ural Scrap Company (USC). Metalloinvest also has two iron ore mining and processing facilities in Russia which includes Lebedinsky GOK (LGOK) and Mikhailovsky GOK (MGOK). LGOK plant produces iron ore and raw materials with production facilities in Russia and CIS. LGOK mainly produces iron ore concentrate, non-fluxed pellets, and hot briquetted iron (HBI). MGOK produces sintering ore, non-fluxed pellets and fluxed pellets. The company supplies its products to Europe, Asia, and Middle East. Metalloinvest is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
Metalloinvest MC LLC Key Recent Developments
Jan 31,2019: Metalloinvest reports operational results for Q4 2018 and FY 2018
Jan 29,2019: Metalloinvest: New 220-tonne BelAZ dump trucks added to fleet at Lebedinsky GOK
Jan 15,2019: Metalloinvest expresses condolences following tragic death of OEMK Managing Director and plant driver
Dec 28,2018: OEMK appoints new Managing Director and Chief EngineerReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Metalloinvest MC LLC - Key Facts
- Metalloinvest MC LLC - Key Employees
- Metalloinvest MC LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Metalloinvest MC LLC - Major Products and Services
- Metalloinvest MC LLC - History
- Metalloinvest MC LLC - Company Statement
- Metalloinvest MC LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2- Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Metalloinvest MC LLC - Business Description
- Metalloinvest MC LLC - Corporate Strategy
- Metalloinvest MC LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Metalloinvest MC LLC - Strengths
- Metalloinvest MC LLC - Weaknesses
- Metalloinvest MC LLC - Opportunities
- Metalloinvest MC LLC - Threats
- Metalloinvest MC LLC - Key Competitors
- Metalloinvest MC LLC, Recent Deals Summary
- Section 3- Company’s Recent Developments
- Jan 31, 2019: Metalloinvest reports operational results for Q4 2018 and FY 2018
- Jan 29, 2019: Metalloinvest: New 220-tonne BelAZ dump trucks added to fleet at Lebedinsky GOK
- Jan 15, 2019: Metalloinvest expresses condolences following tragic death of OEMK Managing Director and plant driver
- Dec 28, 2018: OEMK appoints new Managing Director and Chief Engineer
- Dec 27, 2018: Metalloinvest transitions to electronic document management system for its suppliers and clients
- Dec 06, 2018: Mikhailovsky GOK confirms management system’s compliance with international standards
- Nov 29, 2018: Metalloinvest’s enterprises confirmed as compliant with Best Available Technology requirements for 2019
- Nov 28, 2018: Metalloinvest announces the extention of loan agreement with ING BANK and improvement of commercial terms of financing
- Nov 27, 2018: Metalloinvest announces interim management statement fro Q3 and 9M 2018
- Nov 20, 2018: Metalloinvest receives top awards at the international MarCom awards competition
- Section 4- Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Metalloinvest MC LLC, Key Facts
- Metalloinvest MC LLC, Key Employees
- Metalloinvest MC LLC, Key Employee Biographies
- Metalloinvest MC LLC, Major Products and Services
- Metalloinvest MC LLC, History
- Metalloinvest MC LLC, Subsidiaries
- Metalloinvest MC LLC, Key Competitors
- Metalloinvest MC LLC, Recent Deals Summary