Mercy - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Mercy is a Catholic healthcare system that provides a range of health care and social services through its healthcare network. It operates acute care, specialty care (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab hospitals) and critical access hospitals in communities across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. The organization’s primary and specialty care physicians, advanced practitioners and supporting staff focus on providing various health care services. It also has outreach ministries in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas to serve a range of special needs, principally for low-income patients. Ministries include Mercy Family Center; Mississippi Health Advocacy Program; Mercy Ministries of Laredo; and Mercy Cooper-Anthony Child Advocacy Center. Mercy is headquartered in O'Fallon, Missouri, the US.
Mercy Key Recent Developments
May 09,2018: Mercy Names Chief Nursing Optimization Officer
Apr 05,2018: Mercy to Launch Health Care Cloud
Jan 29,2018: Mercy Selects iVantage Health Analytics as Partner on Their Continued Journey of Clinical and Operational Performance Excellence
Jan 03,2018: GoHealth Urgent Care and Mercy Partner to Create Premier Network of Patient-Focused Urgent Care Centers in Multiple Midwest Markets
Oct 13,2017: Medtronic and Mercy Announce Data Sharing Partnership to Accelerate Medical Device InnovationReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Mercy - Key Facts
- Mercy - Key Employees
- Mercy - Key Employee Biographies
- Mercy - Major Products and Services
- Mercy - History
- Mercy - Company Statement
- Mercy - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Mercy - Business Description
- Mercy - Corporate Strategy
- Mercy - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Mercy - Strengths
- Mercy - Weaknesses
- Mercy - Opportunities
- Mercy - Threats
- Mercy - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- May 09, 2018: Mercy Names Chief Nursing Optimization Officer
- Apr 05, 2018: Mercy to Launch Health Care Cloud
- Jan 29, 2018: Mercy Selects iVantage Health Analytics as Partner on Their Continued Journey of Clinical and Operational Performance Excellence
- Jan 03, 2018: GoHealth Urgent Care and Mercy Partner to Create Premier Network of Patient-Focused Urgent Care Centers in Multiple Midwest Markets
- Oct 13, 2017: Medtronic and Mercy Announce Data Sharing Partnership to Accelerate Medical Device Innovation
- Jan 10, 2017: Mercy Expands Cardiology Services in Kansas
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Mercy, Key Facts
- Mercy, Key Employees
- Mercy, Key Employee Biographies
- Mercy, Major Products and Services
- Mercy, History
- Mercy, Other Locations
- Mercy, Subsidiaries
- Mercy, Key Competitors