Mercy Health - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Mercy Health, formerly Catholic Healthcare Partners, is a Catholic non-profit health system. It operates through a network of hospitals, clinics, medical centers and urgent care facilities in Ohio and Kentucky to offer healthcare services across various specialties. Mercy Health also provides training in medical care through medical education and residency programs, as well as competitive programs across the state of Ohio. It serves people in Cincinnati, Defiance, Lima, Lorain, Springfield, Tiffin, Toledo, Willard and Youngstown cities in Ohio; and Irvine, Northern Kentucky and Paducah cities in Kentucky. Mercy Health is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the US.
Mercy Health Key Recent Developments
Jul 18,2018: Bright health to enter ohio medicare advantage market in exclusive partnership with mercy health
Jul 05,2018: Mercy Health Names Robert Maloney Chief Operating Officer of Anderson Hospital
Jul 02,2018: Mercy Health – Springfield Earns Top Rating in Coronary Bypass Surgery from Consumer Reports
Jun 15,2018: Anderson Hospital Guild Makes $100,000 Donation for Equipment Purchases
Jun 06,2018: Lourdes Performs New One-Day Treatment for Early-Stage Breast CancerReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.