Mercer LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mercer LLC (Mercer), a subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan, is a consulting firm. The company offers human resources consulting, outsourcing and financial advisory services across. It helps clients maximize the effectiveness of their health, welfare and retirement programs and optimize performance of employees. The company offers services in the areas of human capital, workforce communication and change, insurance brokerage, individual insurance, retirement solutions, defined contribution, mergers and acquisitions, investments and outsourcing. It has operations across Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America and Caribbean, the Middle East and North America. Mercer is headquartered in New York, the US.
Mercer LLC Key Recent Developments
Jun 21,2018: Mercer’s Digital Transformation Continues as Firm Names Gail Evans Global Chief Digital Officer
Apr 17,2018: Mercer appoints Jo Holden as UK Chief Investment Officer
Oct 05,2017: Mercer appoints CEO for Switzerland
Oct 04,2017: Samuel Lisse new CEO of Mercer in Switzerland
Sep 15,2017: Mercer appoints Eduardo Marchiori as CEO, BrazilReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.