Medline Industries Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Medline Industries Inc (Medline) is a manufacturer and distributor of healthcare supplies in the US. The company offers products under various categories, including Exam Gloves, Textiles, Durable Medical Equipment, Skin Care, OR Kits, Protective Apparel, Gauze, Packs and Gowns, Bathing Systems, Surgical Trays and Advanced Wound Care, among others. It serves various markets including integrated delivery network, acute care, surgery center, long-term care, life sciences, emergency medical services, home health, hospice, physician office, assisted living, managed care, laundry and consumer products. The company markets its products directly and also through a network of distribution centers in North America and across the world. Medline is headquartered in Northfield, Illinois, the US.
Medline Industries Inc Key Recent Developments
May 29,2018: Medline to Offer In-Person Access to Leading Wound Care Experts at WOCN Society s 50th Annual Conference
May 25,2018: Sharp HealthCare Signs Medical-Surgical Distribution Agreement with Medline
Apr 26,2018: Medline Expands Footprint in Texas with Opening of Surgical Procedure Tray Manufacturing Facility in Laredo
Apr 20,2018: Medline Expands Ability to Offset Carbon Footprint with Completion of Second Solar Installation in North America
Apr 16,2018: Enclara Pharmacia Announces Strategic Partnership with Medline, Expands E3 Mobile Clinical Management Platform, Advances Integration of Essential Clinical ServicesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.