Medibank Private Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Medibank Private Limited (Medibank) is an underwriter and distributor of private health insurance policies. The company is wholly-owned by the Commonwealth of Australia. It provides health insurance policies through two brands, Medibank and ahm. It provides hospital insurance, ancillary or extras cover, travel, pet and life insurance services. Medibank also provides a wide range of healthcare and telehealth services to private health insurance policyholders, government, corporate and other retail customers. The company offers its services through a distribution network of stores, agents and clinics across Australia. It has operations across Australia and also has presence in New Zealand and Singapore. Medibank is headquartered at Docklands, Victoria, Australia.
Medibank Private Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 28,2017: Medibank appoints Dr Tracey Batten as non-executive director
May 26,2017: Medibank appoints Mike Wilkins to its board
Feb 17,2017: Medibank: First half (1H17) results
Nov 22,2016: Medibank appoints Mark Rogers as Chief Financial Officer
Nov 21,2016: Medibank appoints new CFOReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Medibank Private Limited - Key Facts
- Medibank Private Limited - Key Employees
- Medibank Private Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Medibank Private Limited - Major Products and Services
- Medibank Private Limited - History
- Medibank Private Limited - Company Statement
- Medibank Private Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Medibank Private Limited - Business Description
- Medibank Private Limited - Corporate Strategy
- Medibank Private Limited - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Medibank Private Limited - Strengths
- Medibank Private Limited - Weaknesses
- Medibank Private Limited - Opportunities
- Medibank Private Limited - Threats
- Medibank Private Limited - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Jul 28, 2017: Medibank appoints Dr Tracey Batten as non-executive director
- May 26, 2017: Medibank appoints Mike Wilkins to its board
- Feb 17, 2017: Medibank: First half (1H17) results
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Medibank Private Limited, Key Facts 5
- Medibank Private Limited, Key Employees 6
- Medibank Private Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
- Medibank Private Limited, Major Products and Services 8
- Medibank Private Limited, History 9
- Medibank Private Limited, Subsidiaries 12
- Medibank Private Limited, Key Competitors 19