MediaCorp Pte Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
MediaCorp Pte Ltd (MediaCorp) is a media conglomerate that undertakes businesses related to television, radio, entertainment productions, movie productions, newspapers, magazines, electronic media and other broadcasting services. The company provides news in four languages including English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil. It also co-produces TV dramas and movies, publishes magazines, and manages and operates microwave networks. It offers analogue and digital transmission for all MediaCorp TV channels and MediaCorp radio stations. Its brands include Channel 5, Channel U, 8 Days, VizPro and MeClub. MediaCorp is headquartered in Singapore.
MediaCorp Pte Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 16,2018: Mediacorp Appoints Angeline Poh as Chief Corporate Development Officer
May 21,2018: Mediacorp hires new CMO
Jan 19,2018: Mediacorp names Niam Chiang Meng as chairman
Oct 10,2017: Mediacorp appoints Pang Kin Keong and Zainul Abidin Rasheed to board of directors
Aug 18,2017: Mediacorp welcomes back Tham Loke Kheng as chief executiveReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.