MediPoint: Video Laparoscopes - Europe Analysis and Market Forecasts
Video laparoscopes market is a dynamic sector set to grow significantly over the forecast period; the most significant factor driving growth in this market is the demand for minimally invasive surgeries and technological advancements. However, there will be factors such as pricing pressures and limited hospital budgets that can potentially affect the growth of this market. As laparoscopic interventions are preferred over open surgeries, it is expected that the list of indications using video laparoscopes will expand, thereby leading to a higher adoption rate of these instruments.
Laparoscopy is an evolving technique and an important barrier to the growth of this market, which needs to be overcome, is the lack of skill set and confidence of surgeons performing these procedures. This can be addressed by training the surgeons through workshops conducted by the industry and medical associations.
European video laparoscopes market was estimated at US$148.2M in 2016 across the 21 markets (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and UK) covered in this report. By the end of the forecast period in 2023, it is estimated that the market will grow to approximately US$187.0M at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.4%.
Key drivers of the video laparoscopes market in the forecast period are -
- Increasing number of laparoscopic procedures owing to its benefits over open surgical interventions.
- Advanced product features that enable better image output and quality compared to non-video laparoscopes.
European video laparoscopes market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period. Germany represented the largest portion of the market in 2016, holding 26.8% of the regional revenue, and is expected to maintain this dominance through the forecast period. Italy, Russia, and France are the other countries expected to post strong revenues during the forecast period.
The video laparoscopes market is consolidated with presence of major multinational companies; the technology supporting the various product portfolios offered by these players is fairly standard, with incremental innovations in visualization modes and usability. Major players within the video laparoscopes space include B. Braun, Karl Storz, Olympus, Richard Wolf, and Stryker.
The report MediPoint: Video Laparoscopes - Europe Analysis and Market Forecasts, focuses on the market outlook for video laparoscopes in 21 markets total-Europe (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and UK). This report analyzes and discusses the major drivers and barriers of video laparoscopes, and provides an in-depth understanding of the future outlook for this market by geography, with an overall emphasis on the current and future trends in the 21 countries.
Companies mentioned in this report: B. Braun, Karl Storz, Olympus, Richard Wolf, and Stryker.Scope
Reasons to buy
- Data tables covering sales volume, average selling price, market values, and company share analysis
- Competitive Assessment of major players in the market and currently marketed video laparoscopes
- In-depth Analysis of the video laparoscopes market revenue by segment and market outlooks by region and country from 2014 to 2023.
- Other key topics covered include market characterization, market dynamics, and market trends
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of marketed products and technologies.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the video laparoscopes market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the video laparoscopes market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific video laparoscopes market from 2014-2023.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.