MediPoint: Rigid Tip Non-Video Laparoscopes - North America Analysis and Market Forecasts
Rigid tip non-video laparoscopes market is a sector set to grow moderately over the forecast period; the most significant factor driving growth in this market is the demand for minimally invasive surgeries and technological advancements associated with ancillary instruments used along with these laparoscopes. However, there will be factors such as limited hospital budgets that can potentially affect the growth of this market. As laparoscopic interventions are preferred over open surgeries, it is expected that the list of indications using non-video laparoscopes will expand, thereby leading to a higher adoption rate of these instruments.
North American rigid tip non-video laparoscopes market was estimated at US$3.6m in 2016 across the three markets (Canada, Mexico, and US) covered in this report. By the end of the forecast period in 2023, it is estimated that the market will grow to approximately US$4.0m at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 1.5%.
Key drivers of the rigid tip non-video laparoscopes market in the forecast period are -
- Increasing number of laparoscopic procedures owing to its benefits over open surgical interventions.
- Advanced product features associated with camera heads and other ancillary instruments that are used with non-video laparoscopes.
The US represented the largest portion of the market in 2016, holding 55.6% of the regional revenue, and is expected to maintain this dominance through the forecast period. Mexico is expected to grow at the fastest and Canada’s growth will be flat during the forecast period.
The rigid tip non-video laparoscopes market consists of companies both large and small in terms of their global presence and reach. While the underlying design of the rigid tip non-video laparoscopes is fairly standard across the product portfolios from different companies, it is advancements in camera heads and imaging systems that are used with these laparoscopes that primarily sets apart the non-video laparoscopes from the different manufacturers. Major players within the rigid tip non-video laparoscopes space include Arthrex, Karl Storz, Olympus, and Stryker. Other players include Blazejewski MEDI-TECH, CONMED Corporation, LocaMed Limited, NOVADAQ Technologies Inc., RB Medical Engineering Limited, Richard Wolf, and Smith and Nephew.
The report MediPoint: Rigid Tip Non-Video Laparoscopes - North America Analysis and Market Forecasts focuses on the market outlook for non-video laparoscopes in 3 markets total-North America (Canada, Mexico, and US). This report analyzes and discusses the major drivers and barriers of non-video laparoscopes, and provides an in-depth understanding of the future outlook for this market by geography, with an overall emphasis on the current and future trends in the 3 countries.
Companies mentioned in this report: Arthrex, Karl Storz, Olympus, Richard Wolf, Stryker, Blazejewski MEDI-TECH, CONMED Corporation, LocaMed Limited, NOVADAQ Technologies, RB Medical Engineering Ltd, Smith & NephewScope
Reasons to buy
- Data tables covering sales volume, average selling price, market values, and company share analysis
- Competitive Assessment of major players in the market and currently marketed rigid tip non-video laparoscopes
- In-depth Analysis of the rigid tip non-video laparoscopes market revenue by segment and market outlooks by region and country from 2014 to 2023.
- Other key topics covered include market characterization, market dynamics, and market trends
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of marketed products and technologies.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the rigid tip non-video laparoscopes market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the rigid tip non-video laparoscopes market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific rigid tip non-video laparoscopes market from 2014-2023.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.