MedStar Health - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SWOT Analysis Review provides a c provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
MedStar Health (MedStar) is a not-for-profit regional healthcare system. It operates through hospitals, ambulatory care and urgent care centers, affiliated physicians and associates. Its areas of clinical excellence include cardiac surgery, cardiology, oncology services, neurosciences, rehabilitation, orthopedic surgery, women services, emergency and trauma services, among others. Its comprehensive services include primary, urgent and sub-acute care, medical education and research. As the medical education and clinical partner of Georgetown University, it trains medical residents. MedStar's other health-related services include assisted living, home health and long-term care services. It serves people in Maryland, Virginia and Washington. MedStar is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, the US.
MedStar Health Key Recent Developments
Mar 21,2019 MedStar Health to pay U.S. $35 Million to resolve allegations that it paid kickbacks to a cardiology group in exchange for referrals
Mar 05,2019 Oben creates healthcare avatar for Medstar health heart disease study
Feb 04,2019 Patient safety and health IT experts call for improvements as widespread EHR adoption reaches 10-year milestone
Nov 27,2018 MedStar Health to Initiate an IDE Feasibility Trial on Full-Thickness Burn Wounds Treated with Kerecis Omega3 Intact Fish Skin
Aug 21,2018 MedStar researchers to evaluate clinical decision support resources through federal contractReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.