McCarthy Building Companies Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
McCarthy Building Companies, Inc. (McCarthy), a subsidiary of McCarthy Holdings, Inc., is a commercial builder that offers pre-construction, construction, and post construction services. The company’s major services include construction management, general contracting, design-assist, design-build, integrated project delivery, project budget management, site logistics and project scheduling, among others. McCarthy serves diverse markets which include healthcare, education, marine, renewable energy, commercial, government, hospitality/entertainment, heavy/civil and transportation, industrial, and water/wastewater. It has presence in various locations across the US including Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Illinois, Kansas City, Las Vegas, New Mexico, Newport Beach, Phoenix, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose and St. Louis. McCarthy is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, the US.
McCarthy Building Companies Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 06,2018: McCarthy receives three national “Best of the Best Projects” awards for 2017
Mar 27,2018: McCarthy names Justin Peterson as vice president of operations
Mar 22,2018: McCarthy Building Companies Teams Up With Greenbacker Renewable Energy Company on the Construction of a New 26 MW Solar Project in Imperial County, California
Feb 28,2018: Hazlehurst Solar Receives 2018 Construction Risk Partners Build America Award: McCarthy
Sep 13,2017: McCarthy Joins Forces With Loma Linda University Health To Revolutionalize Patient Care Through Virtual RealityReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.