Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (Mayo) is a non-profit organization that provides healthcare for complex conditions through its Mayo Clinics. Mayo operates a network of hospitals, clinics and health care facilities, serving communities in Minnesota, Iowa, Georgia and Wisconsin. It also conducts research and trainings for physicians, nurses, and other health professionals. Its services include heart care, transplantation, cancer treatment, neurosciences and medical research. The foundation provides its products and services to consumer, business and professionals. Mayo's research clinics include Cancer Center, Center for Translational Science Activities (CTSA), Institutional Review Board, Clinical Trials and Research Fellow’s Association. Mayo is headquartered in Rochester Minnesota, the US.
Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research Key Recent Developments
Oct 19,2016: National Academy of Medicine elects Mayo Clinic’s Michael Yaszemski, M.D., Ph.D.
Oct 19,2016: Andrea Cheville, M.D., of Mayo Clinic elected to the National Academy of Medicine
Feb 11,2016: Long-term benefits of 'senolytic' drugs on vascular health in miceReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.