Maus Freres S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Maus Freres S.A. (Maus) is a leading department store chains in Switzerland that operates departmental stores, supermarket, restaurants, sports wear, sporting goods, outdoor and online shopping sites. Maus operates through ten companies, namely, Manor, Athleticum, Manor Food, Manora Restaurant, Jumbo Jumbo do-it-yourself center, eboutic.ch, Accarda, Aigle, Lacoste and Gant. Manor operates departmental stores, supermarkets and restaurants. Lactose and Gant are the sportswear brand for women, children and men. Athleticum provide sporting goods and Jumbo provides Deco painting services. Aigle provides outdoor accessories such as jackets, shoes and other accessories, Accarda provides customer and credit card management services. The company is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Maus Freres S.A. - Key Facts
- Maus Freres S.A. - Key Employees
- Maus Freres S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Maus Freres S.A. - History
- Maus Freres S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Maus Freres S.A. - Business Description
- Maus Freres S.A. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Maus Freres S.A. - Strengths
- Maus Freres S.A. - Weaknesses
- Maus Freres S.A. - Opportunities
- Maus Freres S.A. - Threats
- Maus Freres S.A. - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Maus Freres S.A., Key Facts
- Maus Freres S.A., Key Employees
- Maus Freres S.A., Major Products and Services
- Maus Freres S.A., History
- Maus Freres S.A., Subsidiaries
- Maus Freres S.A., Key Competitors