Maruzen Petrochemical Co. Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Maruzen Petrochemical Co. Ltd. (Maruzen), a subsidiary of Cosmo Energy Holdings Co., Ltd., is a petrochemical company that carries out research and development, manufacturing and sale of ethylene, benzene, propylene and other products. The company purchases naphtha obtained by refining crude petroleum from oil companies in Japan and abroad, and develops and commercializes its products. Its portfolio includes toluene, ethylene glycol, cyclopentane, normal hexane, diisobutylene, methyl cyclohexane, Isohexane and normal hexane among others. The company markets its products in various markets including automobile, clothing, packaging, detergents, semiconductor, housing construction, household appliances, computers, fiber, and optical materials. It operates Chiba and and Yokkaichi plants in Japan. Maruzen is headquartered in Chuo-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Maruzen Petrochemical Co. Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Jan 05,2018: Japan Plans Maintenance At Seven Naphtha Crackers In 2018
Jan 05,2018: Japan Plans Maintenance At 7 Naphtha Crackers In 2018
May 16,2017: TOYO And KOCH-GLITSCH Partner To Offer Revolutionary Energy Saving SUPERHIDIC System
Mar 14,2017: Toyo Engineering Completes Construction Of SUPERHIDIC Energy Saving Distillation System ProjectReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.