Mars Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mars Inc (Mars) manufactures and distributes chocolate, non-chocolate confectionery, food and petcare products. The company markets products under M&M's, Snickers, Dove, Mars, Wrigley’s, Orbit, Masterfoods, Extra, Uncle Ben’s, Raris, TastyBite, Pedigree, Whiskas, Royal Canin, Gomo, Cocoavia, Double mint, and TWIX brand names. Mars also operates pet hospitals under Banfield banner in the US and Canada. The company merchandises products to distributors, specialty stores, retailers, and veterinary practices. Its business operations span across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Middle-East. Mars is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, the US.
Mars Inc Key Recent Developments
May 03,2019: Mars, Incorporated goes 100% wind for all Mexican operations
Nov 27,2018: MARS launches test bench upgrade program for AWWA C715 compliance
Nov 27,2018: MARS Company launches new purchase protection upgrade program
Nov 26,2018: NASA insight lander arrives on martian surface
Jun 13,2018: Mars names Andrew Clarke as global president - Mars Wrigley ConfectioneryReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.