MarketSource, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
MarketSource, Inc. (MarketSource), a subsidiary of Allegis Group, provides integrated sales and marketing services. It offers a wide range of sales services such as sales coverage modeling, sales channel development, inside sales and customer sales centers, field sales teams, channel management and partner acquisition, staffing and sales process support services. The company also provides marketing services such as integrated marketing communications program development, brand strategy, product launches, lead generation, channel marketing planning and delivery, merchandising POS/POP program development & delivery and field marketing services. It caters to various sectors such as automotive, consumer electronics, IT, and telecommunications sector. The company has operations in various countries across North America, Asia-Pacific and Europe. MarketSource is headquartered in Alpharetta, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company 5
- MarketSource, Inc. - Key Facts 5
- MarketSource, Inc. - Key Employees 6
- MarketSource, Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
- MarketSource, Inc. - History 8
- MarketSource, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
- Head Office 9
- Section 2 – Company Analysis 10
- MarketSource, Inc. - Business Description 10
- MarketSource, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 11
- SWOT Analysis - Overview 11
- MarketSource, Inc. - Strengths 11
- MarketSource, Inc. - Weaknesses 12
- MarketSource, Inc. - Opportunities 13
- MarketSource, Inc. - Threats 14
- MarketSource, Inc. - Key Competitors 15
- Section 3 – Appendix 16
- Methodology 16
- About GlobalData 16
- Contact Us 16
- Disclaimer 16
- List of Tables
- MarketSource, Inc., Key Facts 5
- MarketSource, Inc., Key Employees 6
- MarketSource, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
- MarketSource, Inc., History 8
- MarketSource, Inc., Key Competitors 15