Mahle GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mahle GmbH (Mahle) is an engine systems and components manufacturing company. The company supplies piston systems, cylinder components, and other components. It offers its products in the area of engine system, filtration, thermal management and electrics/mechatronics. Its product pipeline includes connecting piston rings, rods, cylinder liners, bearings, piston pins, and bushings for combustion engines and other products for automotive applications. The company also provides services such as engineering, module testing, engine testing and cooling wind tunnel among others. It offers its products for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, motorsport and high performance engines and other industrial applications. Mahle is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
Mahle GmbH Key Recent Developments
Sep 28,2020: Ballard and MAHLE to collaborate on fuel cell propulsion systems for heavy- and medium-duty trucks
Sep 28,2020: MAHLE and Ballard to cooperate on fuel cell development for commercial vehicles
Aug 05,2020: MAHLE introduces new generation of e-bike drive system
Jul 30,2020: New condenser from MAHLE paves the way for faster charging of electric vehicles
Jul 27,2020: Global interest for hydrogen soars as Hydrogen Council grows to 90+ membersReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.