The Magstim Company Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
The Magstim Company Limited (Magstim) develops and manufactures advanced neurostimulation products for the treatment of nerve and brain disorders such as major depressive disorder (MDD). The company’s portfolio consists of neuromodulation products including transcranial magnetic stimulators (TMS), magnetic stimulator coils, neuronavigation tools, tDCS (transcranial direct current stimulation) stimulators, EEG (Electroencephalograph) systems and accessories; and interoperative products including Sonowand neuro-imaging and navigation system. Magstim also offers Neurosign range of intraoperative products including electrodes, monitors, probes, and other surgical instruments. Its products also find application in the areas of neurology, neurophysiology, cognitive neuroscience, psychiatry and in complex ENT surgeries. The company has presence in the US and it operates through distributers in various countries of Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Magstim is headquartered in Carmarthenshire, Wales, the UK.
The Magstim Company Limited Key Recent Developments
Jun 15,2017: Magstim Group Appoints Lothar Krinke as New CEOReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- The Magstim Company Limited - Key Facts
- The Magstim Company Limited - Key Employees
- The Magstim Company Limited - Key Operational Employees
- The Magstim Company Limited - Major Products and Services
- The Magstim Company Limited - History
- The Magstim Company Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- The Magstim Company Limited - Business Description
- The Magstim Company Limited - Corporate Strategy
- The Magstim Company Limited - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- The Magstim Company Limited - Strengths
- The Magstim Company Limited - Weaknesses
- The Magstim Company Limited - Opportunities
- The Magstim Company Limited - Threats
- The Magstim Company Limited - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Jun 15, 2017: Magstim Group Appoints Lothar Krinke as New CEO
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- The Magstim Company Limited, Key Facts
- The Magstim Company Limited, Key Employees
- The Magstim Company Limited, Key Operational Employees
- The Magstim Company Limited, Major Products and Services
- The Magstim Company Limited, History
- The Magstim Company Limited, Subsidiaries
- The Magstim Company Limited, Key Competitors