Maersk Olie og Gas AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Maersk Olie og Gas AS (Maersk Oil), a subsidiary of A.P. Moller – Maersk AS, is an upstream oil and gas company. The company has producing assets in Denmark, the UK, Qatar, Kazakhstan, the US Gulf of Mexico and Algeria. Its exploration and development activities are on-going in Angola, Norway, Kenya, Ethiopia, Brazil, Kurdistan Region of Iraq and in the producing countries. The company’s major projects include Johan Sverdrup project in Norway, Culzean project in the UK and Flyndre project in the UK and Norway. Maersk Oil uses its in-house geophysical technologies and matured integrated subsurface workflows valuation of the petroleum potential of basins. The company has collaborations with universities, technology institutions, and others for research projects. Maersk Oil is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Maersk Olie og Gas AS Key Recent Developments
Jun 21,2017: DNV GL’s Global Network Of Verification Experts To Support Major New Contract With Maersk Oil
May 17,2017: Africa Oil Announces Emekuya-1 Oil Discovery In Kenya
Apr 26,2017: Africa Oil Provides Kenya Operations Update
Apr 25,2017: Maersk Oil's Danish Business Unit Completes Reorganisation
Mar 21,2017: Johan Sverdrup Phase 2 Development Decision Agreed By PartnershipReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.