Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Ltd (MPPGCL), subsidiary of Madhya Pradesh government that engaged in generation of electricity in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. It generates electricity through conventional energy sources such as coal, gas and oil. It also generates power through hydro energy. Its thermal based power stations plants includes Satpura Thermal Power Station, Amarkantak Thermal Power Station , Sanjay Gandhi Thermal Power Station , Shree Singaji thermal power station, Dada Dhuniwale thermal power Plant. Its Hydel power stations include Gandhi Sagar, Pench,Totladoh, Rani Awanti Bai Bargi, Rajghat, Birsinghpur , Ban Sagar I Tons , Ban Sagar II Silpara , Bansagar -III Deolond , Bansagar -IV Jhinna , Madhikheda , Jawaharsagar Rajasthan , Ranapratapsagar Rajasthan. MPPGCL is headquartered in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 03,2018: Failed bid to turn on electricity unit costs MP power utility Rs 2 crore
Aug 29,2017: Arinsun Clean Energy to develop 250-Mw solar park in MP for $200 mn
Apr 17,2017: India’s Solar Ambitions Get Major Boost with Close of 750MW Rewa Ultra Mega Solar ParkReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.