MYOB Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
MYOB Group Ltd (MYOB) is a provider of business management software solutions for small and medium enterprises (SME). The company provides software services and solutions for businesses and professionals in areas of accounting, payroll, payment, taxation, and practice management, business management, document management, CRM access, ERP systems, payment and retail point of sale, human capital management, and human resource management solutions. The company’s tools and custom solutions support certified consultants, accountants, and bookkeepers. MYOB also provides support, training, and services for SMEs and accounting professionals, small business loans and website building tool services. The company has business presence in Australia and New Zealand. MYOB is headquartered in Glen Waverley, Victoria, Australia.
MYOB Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 13,2018: STX receives AiP from LR for LNG-fuelled 50k dwt MR tanker
Jul 30,2018: Seagate Technology releases results for quarter and fiscal year ended June 29, 2018
Jul 30,2018: Seagate Technology announces resignation of chief financial officer
Jan 29,2018: Seagate Technology announces financial results for quarter ended December 29, 2017
Jan 25,2018: Seagate Appoints Judy Bruner And Dylan Haggart To The Board Of DirectorsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.