MITIE Group Plc (MTO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MITIE Group Plc (Mitie) is a provider of facility management services. It offers property and energy management services for a broad range of private and public sector businesses. The company’s services portfolio includes strategic outsourcing, energy management, catering, cleaning, data center services, electrical inspection and testing, homecare services, insurance claims management and repairs, lighting, mechanical and electrical installation, pest control, security, waste management, water treatment, and winter services among others. Through its broad portfolio of offerings, Mitie caters both private and public sectors including government, finance and professional, leisure, manufacturing, transport and communication, education, utilities, social housing, healthcare, and property management, among others. The company offers its services in the UK, and other European markets. Mitie is headquartered in Bristol, the UK.
MITIE Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Nov 07,2018: EMEX annual exhibition to reveal best energy saving opportunities & strategies for UK businesses
Feb 23,2018: Mitie Group hires Roger Yates as non-executive director
Nov 13,2017: Mitie appoints former Virgin Active boss as its new finance director
Nov 09,2017: Mitie appoints Philippa Couttie as non-executive director
Sep 20,2017: Mitie to cut 480 jobs as it considers sale of property management businessKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company