MAN Energy Solutions SE - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
MAN Energy Solutions SE (MAN Energy) formerly MAN Diesel & Turbo SE, is a large-bore diesel engines and turbomachinery provider. Its product portfolio includes turbochargers, propellers, gas engines and chemical reactors; and goods include marine propulsion systems, turbomachinery units for oil and gas, and process industries; and power plant solutions. The company designs two-stroke and four-stroke engines; gas turbines, steam turbines, compressors and pressures. MAN Energy also offers spares, technical expertise or qualified repair assistance; equipment and installation operation and maintenance; and technical services. It manufactures four-stroke engines at its sites in Germany, France, and India; and builds two-stroke engines through licensees. The company operates as a subsidiary of a subsidiary of MAN SE. MAN Energy is headquartered in Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany.
MAN Energy Solutions SE Key Recent Developments
Nov 15,2018: MAN Energy Solutions to provide CHP Solution for Ben Gurion Airport
Nov 13,2018: MAN Cryo to design and deliver LNG regasification terminal
Oct 25,2018: MAN Energy Solutions to build CHP Plant in Honduras
Aug 27,2018: Korean Register embarks on new LNG-powered bulk carrier design project
Aug 03,2018: MAN boosts operating profitReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.