Lycatel Services Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Lycatel Services Limited (Lycatel) is a provider telecommunications services. The company offers a broad product portfolio comprising of prepaid telephony solutions including calling cards, mobile services (MVNO), money transaction services, carrier to carrier wholesale services and residential indirect access services. Through its interconnections with blue chip telecommunications carriers, Lycatel serves its customers within expatriate and ethnic global niche segments who make affordable international calls. Its flagship mobile brand is Lycamobile through which it operates in various markets. The company has operations in the UK, Ireland, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, France, Norway, Denmark, Austria, the Netherlands, Sweden, Belgium, the US, Canada and India. Lycatel is headquartered in London, the UK.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Lycatel Services Limited - Key Facts
- Lycatel Services Limited - Major Products and Services
- Lycatel Services Limited - History
- Lycatel Services Limited - Company Statement
- Lycatel Services Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Lycatel Services Limited - Business Description
- Lycatel Services Limited - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Lycatel Services Limited - Strengths
- Lycatel Services Limited - Weaknesses
- Lycatel Services Limited - Opportunities
- Lycatel Services Limited - Threats
- Lycatel Services Limited - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Lycatel Services Limited, Key Facts
- Lycatel Services Limited, Major Products and Services
- Lycatel Services Limited, History
- Lycatel Services Limited, Key Competitors