Lumenis Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Lumenis Ltd (Lumenis), a subsidiary of XIO Group is a energy-based medical device company for aesthetic, surgical and ophthalmic applications in the field of minimally invasive clinical solutions. It manufactures and distributes provides medical and aesthetic lasers and light-based systems. Its major products include holmium lasers, CO2 lasers, re-usable fibers, multi-wavelength lasers, laser photocoagulator and other aesthetic devices. Lumenis designs surgical lasers and delivery devices for office and hospital setting. The company offers its solutions to variety of medical environments, including aesthetic, ophthalmic and surgical procedures. It has operational presence in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. The company markets its products through its subsidiaries in the US, China, Japan, India, Germany and Australia and through distributors the world over. Lumenis is headquartered in Yokneam, Israel.
Lumenis Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 16,2018: Lumenis Announces New Clinical Breakthroughs Using its Patent-Protected MOSES Technology
May 12,2017: Lumenis Launches Its New Moses Holmium Technology in the American Urological Association Annual Meeting
Mar 22,2017: Lumenis Unveils its new Moses Technology at European Association of Urology Annual Congress
Mar 15,2017: Lumenis enters into collaboration with Haiti Mission Project
Feb 21,2017: Lumenis is Proud to Support the First International Scar Treatment Conference in IsraelReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.