Lufthansa Cargo AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Lufthansa Cargo AG (Lufthansa Cargo), a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa AG, is a transportation and logistics company. It offers economical services for standard freight through td.Pro line, express services through td.Flash, and specialized services for several types of cargo. It offers these services through its fleet of McDonnell-Douglas MD-11F and Boeing 777F units. The company also uses the belly capacities of passenger flights operated by Lufthansa and Austrian Airlines; and the capacities of B777F of its joint venture, Aerologic. It operates mainly from Frankfurt airport, besides other important hubs in Munich and Vienna. Lufthansa Cargo is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany.
Lufthansa Cargo AG Key Recent Developments
Aug 22,2017: Lufthansa Cargo appoints new managing director of time:matters Holding
Aug 02,2017: Lufthansa Group announces financial results for the first six months of 2017
Jun 22,2017: Lufthansa Cargo receives carrier award for reliability and excellence from DHL
Apr 18,2017: AeroLogic appoints two new managing directors
Mar 21,2017: Lufthansa Cargo appoints board member for products and salesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Lufthansa Cargo AG - Key Facts
- Lufthansa Cargo AG - Key Employees
- Lufthansa Cargo AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Lufthansa Cargo AG - Major Products and Services
- Lufthansa Cargo AG - History
- Lufthansa Cargo AG - Company Statement
- Lufthansa Cargo AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Lufthansa Cargo AG - Business Description
- Lufthansa Cargo AG - Corporate Strategy
- Lufthansa Cargo AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Lufthansa Cargo AG - Strengths
- Lufthansa Cargo AG - Weaknesses
- Lufthansa Cargo AG - Opportunities
- Lufthansa Cargo AG - Threats
- Lufthansa Cargo AG - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Aug 22, 2017: Lufthansa Cargo appoints new managing director of time:matters Holding
- Aug 02, 2017: Lufthansa Group announces financial results for the first six months of 2017
- Apr 18, 2017: AeroLogic appoints two new managing directors
- Mar 21, 2017: Lufthansa Cargo appoints board member for products and sales
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Lufthansa Cargo AG, Key Facts
- Lufthansa Cargo AG, Key Employees
- Lufthansa Cargo AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Lufthansa Cargo AG, Major Products and Services
- Lufthansa Cargo AG, History
- Lufthansa Cargo AG, Subsidiaries
- Lufthansa Cargo AG, Joint Venture
- Lufthansa Cargo AG, Key Competitors