"The Lubrizol Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Lubrizol Corporation (Lubrizol), subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., is a specialty chemical company that produces and supplies technologies for the global transportation, industrial, oilfield and consumer markets. Its products and services include engine additives, driveline additives, industrial specialties products, engineered polymers, coatings, and life science solutions. Lubrizol’s products find application in engine oils, transmission fluids, gear oils, metalworking fluids, compressor lubricants, specialty driveline lubricants, fuel additives, refineries and oilfields, pipelines, greases for transportation and industrial applications, over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, performance coatings, personal care products, sporting goods and plumbing and fire sprinkler systems. The company operates through a network of manufacturing facilities, laboratories, sales offices and technical offices in countries across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Lubrizol is headquartered in Wickliffe, Ohio, the US.
The Lubrizol Corporation Key Recent Developments
Apr 04,2017: Lubrizol Lifesciences To Showcase Expanded Solutions At Medtec EU 2017
Apr 04,2017: Lubrizol Skin and Dermal Care Integrate to Form Lubrizol Skin Essentials
Feb 07,2017: Lubrizol LifeSciences Announces New Compounding Capabilities
Jan 19,2017: Lubrizol Skin Care Actives Combine Under One Name in North America
Jan 03,2017: Eric R. Schnur Succeeds James L. Hambrick as Lubrizol Chairman and CEO
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company."