Louis Dreyfus Company B.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Louis Dreyfus Company B.V. (LDC), formerly known as Louis Dreyfus Commodities BV, is an agricultural product processing company that merchandises and processes agricultural products and metals. The company offers origination and production of raw and agricultural industrial materials, processing and refining of food products, storage and transportation of commodities, research and merchandising, and customization and distribution activities. Its key asset portfolio includes oil seeds, grains, rice, sugar, metals, fertilizers and inputs, diary, freight, cotton, juice and coffee. The company also offers foreign exchange risk management support services for the commodity platforms. It has operations in various countries in Asia, North America, North Latin America, South and West Latin America, and Europe, Middle East and Africa. LDC operates as a subsidiary of Louis Dreyfus Holding BV, and is headquartered in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, the Netherlands.
Louis Dreyfus Company B.V. Key Recent Developments
Sep 28,2017: Louis Dreyfus reports 18% jump in 2017 six month net sales
May 11,2017: Heron Resources signs deal with LDC Metals for Woodlawn zinc-copper projectReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.