Lithuania Defense Market Size and Trends, Budget Allocation, Regulations, Key Acquisitions, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2022-2027
Lithuania Defense Market Size and Trends, Budget Allocation, Regulations, Key Acquisitions, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2022-2027 report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
The report covers the military modernization process which Lithuania is pursuing, which is forecast to drive Lithuanian defense spending to rise to $2.2 billion by 2027. The report outlines major military purchases which Lithiania is expected to pursue in the next 5 years, including the purchase of Vilkas IFVs and Krampus Mk-1's.
This report offers detailed analysis of Lithuania's defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Drivers of Defense expenditure include Lithuanian military modernization and Development of Domestic industry. Major ongoing procurement programs include procurement of Vilkas IFVs, UH-60M Black Hawks and Krampus Mk-1.
Who Should Buy
- Defence Startups, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
Reasons to Buy
- Lithuania's defense budget: detailed analysis of Lithuania's FY2022 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
- Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Lithuania's military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Lithuania's military regulation.
- Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Lithuania are examined; they help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Lithuanian defense industry.
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of Lithuania's defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Lithuanian market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Lithuanian defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channel resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Lithuanian government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available.
- Executive Summary
- Defense Budget Assessment
- Budgeting Process
- Defense Market Size Historic And Forecast
- Drivers Of Defense Expenditure
- Analysis Of Defense Budget Allocation
- Military Doctrine And Security Environment
- Military Doctrine And Strategy
- Political And Strategic Alliances
- Market Entry Strategy And Regulations
- Defense Procurement Bodies
- Funding Opportunities
- Trade Associations and Defense Clusters
- Types of Contracts and Opportunities
- Types of Procurement Procedure
- Procurement Policy and Market Regulations
- Market Entry Routes
- Key Challenges
- Major Deals and M&A
- Market Attractiveness And Emerging Opportunities
- Market Attractiveness, 2022-27
- Top Defense Segments By Value
- Import And Export Market Dynamics
- Import Market Dynamics
- Export Market Dynamics
- Defense Platform Acquisitions
- Defense Platform Acquisitions By Value
- Vilkas IFV
- UH-60M Black Hawk
- Krampus Mk1 all-terrain vehicle (ATV)
- Fleet Size
- Competitive Landscape
- Defense Companies Operating In Lithuania
- Main Defense Companies
- About This Report
- About Us
- Contact Us