Linn Energy Inc (LNGG) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Linn Energy Inc (Linn Energy), formerly Linn Energy LLC, is an independent energy company. It explores for, develops, and produces oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGLs). The company has upstream assets in various operating regions in the US such as Hugoton Basin, the Mid-Continent, east Texas and north Louisiana (TexLa), Michigan and Illinois, the Permian Basin and the Rockies. Linn Energy also owns a 50% interest in Loan Resources LLC, which is focused on the development of Merge/SCOOP/STACK play in Oklahoma. The company’s midstream assets include Jayhawk natural gas processing plant in southwest Kansas, natural gas gathering pipeline and refrigeration capacity in Oklahoma. Linn Energy is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Linn Energy Inc Key Recent Developments
May 03,2018: LINN Energy Reports First-Quarter 2018 Results
Apr 18,2018: LINN Energy Provides Strategic Update On Separation, Announces New Leadership And Schedules First Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call
Mar 18,2018: ‘Enormous’ Merge Play Resource Rivals Major World Gas Fields, Largest Discoveries
Feb 27,2018: LINN Energy Reports Fourth-Quarter And Full Year 2017 Results; Provides 2018 Guidance
Dec 27,2017: Blue Mountain Midstream Announces Third-Party Dedication Of 7,200 Acres In The MergeReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.