Linde AG, Engineering - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Linde AG, Engineering (Linde Engineering), a division of Linde Group, is a provider of industrial construction services. It provides engineering, procurement and construction services for industrial process plants. The company offers its services for chemical, natural gas treatment, liquefaction of natural gas, petrochemical, biotechnological, air separation, adsorption, carbon-capture-storage, carbon dioxide, cryogenic, hydrogen and synthesis gas facilities. Linde Engineering also specializes in manufacturing and marketing of plate-fin heat exchangers, packaged units and cold boxes, cryogenic columns, helium storage tanks, coil-wound heat exchangers, water bath vaporizers and spiral-welded aluminum pipes. It has operations in Germany, the US, France, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Switzerland, South Korea, South Africa, India, the UAE and China. Linde Engineering is headquartered in Pullach, Germany.
Linde AG, Engineering Key Recent Developments
Apr 28,2017: Linde starts the new financial year with increases in revenue and earnings
Mar 09,2017: Linde achieves its growth targets despite economic headwind and again announces increase in dividend exceeding earnings growth
Feb 07,2017: Linde awarded contract for LNG plant in RussiaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.