Lexmark International Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Lexmark International Inc (Lexmark) a subsidiary of Ninestar Corp., provider of imaging and printing solutions. It manufactures, develops and supplies printing and imaging solutions, managed print services, device management, document workflow, business process and content management solutions. The company’s portfolio of products include laser printers, inkjet printers, dot matrix printers, multifunction devices and associated supplies, solutions and services. Lexmark serves its products and solutions to the distributed imaging and printing, content management and process management markets. The company distributes its products across Europe, Americas, Middle East, Asia, Africa, the Pacific Rim and the Caribbean. Lexmark is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky, the US.
Lexmark International Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 11,2019: Two Lexmark Executives Recognized as 2019 CRN Channel Chiefs
Dec 17,2018: Lexmark Receives Top Honors in 19th Annual RIS Software LeaderBoard Survey of Retailers
Nov 20,2018: Lexmark announces resignation of President and Chief Executive Officer
Sep 18,2018: Lexmark Introduces Training and Certication Solution for Manufacturing[TOPC : Tech - Lexmark International Inc]Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.