Les Laboratoires Servier SAS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Les Laboratoires Servier SAS (Servier) researches, develops, manufactures and markets drugs for treating various diseases. The company's portfolio of marketed products treat central nervous system (CNS) disorders, cardiovascular diseases, cancer, ENT disorders, respiratory diseases, women's and male health issues, gastrointestinal diseases, hematological disorders, hormonal disorders and others. It invests substantial amount of revenue in R&D. Servier operates research centers in France and Hungary; and International Centers for Therapeutic Research (ICTRs) worldwide. The company also provides generic drugs and contract development and manufacturing services across its global network. Servier sells its products in Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Servier headquartered in Suresnes, France.
Les Laboratoires Servier SAS Key Recent Developments
Jul 04,2018: Servier Netherlands mobilizes for Stem Cell Donation
Jun 06,2018: Servier Announces Launch of Servier BioInnovation in the U.S.
Apr 12,2018: WeHealth by Servier and UCSF form partnership to identify most promosing e-health startups
Apr 03,2018: Servier And Scandicure Enter Into Agreement To Conduct Research In Field Of Metabolic Diseases
Mar 13,2018: WeHealth by Servier and DEEPLINK MEDICAL sign a partnership to develop a new e-health solutionReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.