Leo Pharma AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
LEO Pharma AS (LEO Pharma), a subsidiary of LEO Foundation is a research-based pharmaceutical company. It discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes pharmaceutical products in therapeutic areas dermatology and thrombosis. The company focuses on the treatment of diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, skin infections, actinic keratosis, non-melanoma skin cancer and thrombosis. It also manufactures and markets products for the treatment of diseases in the areas of cardiovascular, bacterial infections, coagulation, osteoporosis and renal problems. LEO Pharma markets its products worldwide and has presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, the Americas and Oceania. LEO Pharma is headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark.
Leo Pharma AS Key Recent Developments
May 10,2019: LEO Pharma strengthens US footprint and global development team with appointment of vice presidents for global regulatory affairs and global project management
Apr 11,2019: LEO Pharma and Research Project BIOMAP: Towards personalised medicine for inflammatory skin diseases
Mar 26,2019: LEO pharma standardizes on veeva development cloud to speed drug development
Feb 28,2019: Olivier Bohuon elected new chairman of LEO Pharma's Board of Directors
Feb 28,2019: LEO Pharma: Annual Results 2018Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.