Landis+Gyr AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Landis+Gyr AG (Landis+Gyr) is an integrated energy management company that provide end-to-end advanced metering solutions. It delivers comprehensive services including cloud services, managed services, smart grid services, software services, solutions consulting and support services. The company also offers solutions including analytics, consumer engagement, distribution automation and sensor, energy storage, load management and multi-commodity AMI. It also offers standard training modules and customized training sessions. It serves households, grid functionalities, commercial and industrial customers for electricity, gas, heat/cold and water measurement solutions across Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, North America and South America. Landis+Gyr is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
Landis+Gyr AG Key Recent Developments
Nov 30,2017: Alpiq and partners complete SoloGrid flagship project in Riedholz
Nov 15,2017: Elster Licenses TransData's Smart Electric Meter Wireless Communication Patents
Nov 14,2017: Landis+Gyr Adds Cellular Option to Line Sensor Products
Nov 09,2017: Landis+Gyr's Advanced Metering Technologies Earn Frost & Sullivan's Company of the Year Award for the Fourth Time
Oct 26,2017: Landis+Gyr Announces First Half FY 2017 Financial ResultsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.