Laing O'Rourke Plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Laing O'Rourke Plc (Laing O'Rourke), a subsidiary of Laing O’Rourke Corp Ltd, is a construction and engineering company. It offers engineering, construction and asset management services including project investment; engineering consultancy; digital engineering; project management; design for manufacture and assembly; and plant and logistics management services. In addition, it offers civil engineering; construction services; infrastructure and support services; and mechanical and electrical engineering services. The company caters the needs of various industries include commercial, social infrastructure, oil and gas, power, transport, water and utilities, and mining and natural resources. The company has operations in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, the UAE, and the UK. Laing O'Rourke is headquartered in Dartford, Kent, the UK.
Laing O'Rourke Plc Key Recent Developments
May 18,2018: SunSHIFT to develop Australias second largest solar hybrid system
Mar 06,2018: Laing O'Rourke reports FY17 results
Mar 05,2018: Laing O'Rourke: FY17 Group Financial Results released
Nov 01,2017: Laing O’Rourke appoints Sir John Parker as Chairman
Nov 01,2017: Laing O’Rourke appoints Sir John Parker as ChairmanReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.