Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA (Pierre Fabre), a subsidiary of Pierre Fabre Foundation develops products and solutions ranging from health to beauty. Its product portfolio comprises wide range of complementary products, from prescribed drugs to dermo-cosmetics, including over-the-counter drugs and natural health products. The company’s products address the full spectrum of health care needs from pathologies such as cancer or atopical dermatitis to rare diseases including pediatric hemangioma, family hygiene to skin, hair and scalp care; and from day-to-day illnesses. Pierre Fabre sells and markets its products under various brands which include Derma, Galenic Klorane, Avene, Ducray, Rene Furterer, and others. Pierre Fabre is headquartered in Ile-de-France, France.Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA Key Recent Developments
Jun 15,2018: Feelcaps, to promote physical activity among cancer patients
May 04,2018: Pierre Fabre Appoints Eric Ducournau As New Chief Executive Officer
Jan 09,2018: Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetics and MEME announce the signing of a partnership to support patients suffering from cancer
Oct 10,2017: Cellectar Biosciences and Pierre Fabre Extend Collaboration for Development of New Phospholipid Drug Conjugates
Aug 22,2017: Cellectar Biosciences Announces Significant PDC Platform Advancement; Demonstrates Potential to Improve Therapeutic WindowReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.