LM Wind Power Holding AS - Strategic SWOT
- Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
LM Wind Power Holding AS (LM Wind Power), a subsidiary of General Electric Co, is a component supplier to the wind industry. The company designs and manufactures blades for wind turbines on modular technology featuring modular aerodynamics, modular structure and modular manufacturing tooling. LM Wind Power also provides maintenance, repair, installation support, and supplementary logistics services. The company serves wind turbine manufacturers in Asia, North America, South America, and Europe. It has production, sales and service facilities in Canada, Denmark, India, China, the Netherlands, Spain, Poland, the US and Brazil. LM Wind Power is headquartered in Kolding, Denmark.
LM Wind Power Holding AS Key Recent Developments
Mar 14,2019 GE installs prototype for 5.3MW Cypress onshore wind turbine
Mar 05,2019 Wind turbine blade erosion to be tackled in new Joint Industry Project
Nov 26,2018 Cherbourg blade factory reaches its 2018 hiring target of 100 new employees
Nov 15,2018 CEMEX supplies products and services for energy equipment facilities in France
Nov 07,2018 RELIABLADE project: Increased reliability of rotor bladesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.